Livin' in TN. but love Big Blue!- Newbie Intro's

Hello! I just found this site and hope that it can give me great insights into saving money for my family! I know we spend way to much money on food and I just don't know how to cut it! I am starting to cut coupons as well. I found this site through an e-book that had a link. I live in

big, blue, book, budget, children, coupons, family, food, hat, hey, hope, how to, lots, love, money, saving, site, star, stuff, title, found, time, full, youth, ministry, minister, thread, wildcats, kentucky, snackers, hoggiesmomkids, startedspam1, wait, home, july, married, tennessee, spend, insights, great, give, town, pikeville, north, hour, livin, live, starting, link, e-book

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Livin' in TN. but love Big Blue!

Hello! I just found this site and hope that it can give me great insights into saving money for my family! I know we spend way to much money on food and I just don't know how to cut it! I am starting to cut coupons as well. I found this site through an e-book that had a link.

I live in Tennessee right now in the little town of Pikeville. It is about an hour north of Chattanooga. I am originally from Kentucky (thus the title of my thread) adn love the Wildcats! My DH is a minister and is looking for a job in full time youth ministry. I have a DSD who is getting married in July and 3 other children are still at home. They are 12, 9 and 4! Big time snackers and food hoggies!!!

I can't wait to get started!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angel52 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Livin' in TN. but love Big Blue!

Welcome to the site! Hope you find lots of stuff to help your family budget!