Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-02-2010, 08:15 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
INCOME TAX - Free Income Tax Preparation - USA
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
ACCOUNTING AID SOCIETY
Accounting Aid Society provides one of the nations largest FREE income tax assistance programs. Call 1-313-647-9620 to find the nearest location. Income Tax Returns are prepared by the IRS certified Volunteers for:
* Low and moderate income families
* Others in need
Tax-Aide -Estate Tax Planning, Retirement Finances - AARP
* There AARP Tax-Aide sites are operational from Feb. 01 - Middle of April 2010.
* Their site information is updated and available in January 2010.
* More info call 1-888-227-7669
FEDERAL & MICHIGAN INCOME TAX PREPARATION HELP IS ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
1 ) Internal Revenue Service
2 ) http://www.michiganeic.org
2A) Click on "ICAN!EIC" for a guided process to fill out your State & Federal Forms.
2B) To find FREE tax help statewide, go to: http://www.michiganeic.org
THE UNITED WAY HELPLINE
* can refer those with qualifing income requirements to a site for FREE income tax preparation assistance.
* Their number is: 1-800-552-1183 OR Dial 2-1-1 on your phone.
* United Way of WA
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2010, 08:01 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum Canadian FreebiesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:26 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2008, 03:00 AM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum Kids / ChildrenReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 08:58 AM