Thread: 25% Discount

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 25% Discount

FEBRUARY BONUS

Make a purchase of at least $25 and receive a discount of 25%! That means that you get $25 worth of great products for $18.75 and the shipping is free when you use the free shipping coupon code.

Plus you are automatically entered into the February drawing for products valued at $27

This is only offered to my friends here at Budget_101. When you register, if you havenít already, shoot me an email so that I can send you a free shipping invitation and group you with our friends. Please note that if you register and donít send me a note, I canít place you in the group and you wonít receive the discount Ė Liss tells me that we have thousands of members so I canít know each and every one of you LOL! DONíT shop or make purchases until you get an email from me with the code AND to let you know that Iíve placed you in the group. However, feel free to peruse my site and make notes about what products you might want to purchase! Once you are registered, Iíll send emails weekly with free shipping coupons for you to take advantage of when you need something.

There are some really beautiful sales going on right now:
    The Ultimate Skin Care Regimen 4-piece starter kit, $62 value for $19!
    Smooth Minerals Foundation and All Over Kabuki Face Brush, $15.99 value for $9.99.
    The new fragrance, Aromadisiac, introductory price of .50.

Kidís Bath Time Body Paints Ė 99 cents!
    The best deodorants in the world (yes, it is my opinion and my customers agree;->) Ė 99 cents!
    Lip balms, including four new ones, mix Ďn match Ė 2 for $1.50!

Shop now and save!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mos For This Useful Post: