Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Free Health Care & check Ups
01-25-2010, 08:58 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Free Health Care & check Ups
This time of year it pains me to read posts and emails from some of my online friends. Hearing that they're struggling with sick kids, no insurance, rising heating costs, etc.
Did you know that there are Federally funded health care centers all over the US where you can get medical attention?
Federally-funded health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance. You pay what you can afford, based on your income. Health centers provide
1. checkups when you're well
2. treatment when you're sick
3. complete care when you're pregnant
4. immunizations and checkups for your children
5. dental care and prescription drugs for your family
6. mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
Health centers are in most cities and many rural areas. Type in your address and click the 'Find Health Centers' button to find health centers near you.
HRSA - Find a Health Center - Search Page
Here's to a healthy 2010!