Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Free Wifi Network Card- Sprint

Free WiFi network card from sprint- 598U by Sierra Wireless

Sprint Web Exclusives

To Take Care of Business

This 2-in-1 device plugs into a PC laptop USB port. The device has a microSD slot creating not only a wireless high-speed data access device as well as a storage drive. Provides access to Sprint's Mobile Broadband network from your PC desktop or notebook. Get free shipping and free activation when you purchase a device with a new line of service online!

Sprint Web Exclusives

The card is normally $249- its free, but monthly service is $59.95 with 5GB per month
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Wifi Network Card- Sprint

My sister got me one of these just from another provider for Christmas. It was kind of funny when she told me she was sending in the receipt to get a full paid price rebate on it, she thought I was going to be mad till I told her she was learning my tips quite well LOL bad thing was she added a bill to me in the process (she was nice enough to run it through her employee account so I could get it at a cheaper rate), but I ended up canceling my cable internet since between the two this service is cheaper and I can take it anywhere there is cell phone service and still hook to the net. If its cheaper it may be a good freebie, cant really say since mine is through another company.
    Mdowdy