1 cup graham cracker crumbs
    cup sugar
    cup melted butter
    2 8-oz pkgs cream cheese or Neufchatel, at room temp
    I tbs corn starch
    14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
    3 eggs, at room temp, loosely beaten

cup lemon juice
    Preheat oven to 300. Put a large baking pan (I use my big lasagna pan) half-full of water into the bottom rack of the oven. Combine crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan that has been completely sprayed with cooking spray.. In a large mixing bowl, beat cheese just until it sticks to the side of the bowl in peaks (it'll just start to look smooth). On low speed, gradually mix in corn starch and sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs and lemon juice, mix until just combined. Pour into pan, bake on the center rack for 50 min (until center is set, but still a little jiggly). Crack oven door for exactly one minute. Close it back up and wait another hour to remove cheesecake. Cool to room temp on a wire rack, then chill in refrigerator. Once completely chilled, move to the freezer overnight. This will make it easy to remove the spring-form sides, and lever the cake out of the bottom. From here, either wrap up in plastic wrap for a later time (will keep in the freezer for 2 months), or slice with a big knife that has been dipped in hot water (slicing while frozen is a lot neater than waiting until the cheesecake thaws). Thaw completely before serving. Goes great with cherry pie filling, fresh peaches or berries, chocolate ganache or caramel sauce, you're only limited by your imagination!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mos For This Useful Post: