Help Design The Perfect Bra Survey - test 5 bras worth about $125 + $50 Comp.

Selected participants will be chosen to participate in a follow-up study, in which they will be asked to test FIVE bras (approximately a $125.00 value) over a two week period, while providing Market Reader Pro™ with their feedback through a series of online surveys. Selected participants will be provided with the five test bras free of charge, and may keep the products after the study is completed. The selected in-home product test participants will also be compensated with $50.00 for their time and opinions.

The selected participants will be notified of their acceptance into the in-home testing study with an email or telephone call from a Market Reader Pro™ representative within the next few weeks.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Happy New Year from Market Reader Pro™!

Our New Year’s resolution for 2008 is to provide our panelists with even MORE exciting surveys and study opportunities! We would especially like to thank you for your participation in our Bra Survey. The responses that we have received have been so phenomenal that our client has requested even more! We would like to encourage you to pass along the details of the study to any friends or family members that may have an interest in expressing their opinions.

You can simply send them this link: ... _study.asp

Our findings have shown that many of you have not yet discovered the “Perfect Bra”. In fact, the majority of you are at least somewhat dissatisfied with your current bra. The good news is that our client will use your insight to develop a bra that will better suit your needs! The feedback we have received has been very insightful, and we would like to share some of it with you!

Here are your responses when we asked you to describe the perfect UNDERWIRE bra:

“The perfect underwire bra would lift without poking and not look like an old lady bra.”

“The perfect underwire bra would provide natural shaping and lift without pinching or poking through. It would be comfortable all day.”

“The perfect underwire bra is a bra that is light, form-fitting and fashionable. This bra lifts your breasts in an almost effortless manner and can be worn with any type of clothing. If THIS BRA exists, I will buy 99 of them IMMEDIATELY!!!!”

“The perfect underwire bra does not dig in to my skin and keeps the girls where they're supposed to be.”

“I just want a comfortable bra, yet sexy and elegant. I don't want to be one of a million; I want to be one in a million.”

If you’ve enjoyed participating in this survey and reading over some of the feedback, pass along the opportunity for your friends to participate as well by sending them to the survey ... _study.asp

We will begin selecting participants for the next in-home testing portion of this study shortly. Selected participants will be notified of their acceptance by phone or email.

Thanks again for your outstanding participation!