January — enter to win a beauty prize worth $18

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Coupons Galore $ Coupons – Other January — enter to win a beauty prize worth $18

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      mos

Rules
      o There’s only one – make any size purchase to be entered into a drawing for a Hair-Care Kit valued at $18! This is good for all hair types (and colors;->).

Entries
      o For every purchase of ANY size that you make in January (or this week), your name will be entered.
      o The name will be drawn and announced on February 1st.
      o The more purchases that you make = the more entries you have = the greater chance that you have of winning.

Register
      o If you haven’t done so already, please go to my site – youravon.com/slandes – and register!
      o Once you are registered, I can send you an email with a free shipping code.
      o I’ll send out a free shipping email weekly to those that have registered to take advantage of free shipping and specials that Avon offers only to online customers. These offers are made by Avon and I cannot offer them to my regular, personal delivery customers.

Good Luck!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Coupons Galore $ Coupons – Other January — enter to win a beauty prize worth $18