Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Announcing: A Year of Monthly Sweepstakes!

A Year of Monthly Sweepstakes!
    Each month, I'll offer to my good buddies here (shhh....don't tell anyone) a chance to win a gift of Avon products with a value of at least $15. Each month will be a different kind of prize -- makeup, lifestyle, skin care, fragrance, breast cancer crusade (I and the company make no money...all goes to the Women's Foundation for breast cancer research and/or anti-domestic violence), mark, fashion, children, bath & body, hair care, foot care, or beauty bargain kits (product bundles that I can purchase and not available to customers!).
    The products will be generic. That is, it'll be products that ANYBODY can use. All hair, make-up, skin care, etc. products are dermatologic tested so there's no worries there. When make-up is offered, I'll make sure that skin tones are matched. However, you could help by completely the 'virtual' makeover at my site. All information goes into your file so that I have correct information to send you the right goodies It's free...you don't have to purchase anything...you only have to register and select virtual makeover! It's kinda like a survey that takes a few minutes of your time. Fragrances will also be kinda generic. Soft, mellow fragrances that anybody can wear and be enjoyed by all around you
    So check back tomorrow for the details for January's sweepstakes and have a full extra week of entry time!! The remaining 11 months will not have this 'extra' entry time!

Go to youravon.com/slandes if you haven't already! LOL!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mos For This Useful Post: