butter left in tub

butter left in tub

can't stand to throw away food!! i buy alot of margarine in the tub. when it gets down to scraping the sides. i microwave vegies in the bowl. no need to butter and uses the last of the butter in the tub.

butter, clean, enjoy, fan, food, home, idea, ips, joy, king, left, line, needed, stand, tablespoon, thank you, things, thought, tips, waste, microwave, vegies, sides, scraping, bowl, margarine, throw, alot

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default butter left in tub

can't stand to throw away food!! i buy alot of margarine in the tub. when it gets down to scraping the sides. i microwave vegies in the bowl. no need to butter and uses the last of the butter in the tub.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cyndisctrr For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: butter left in tub

What a fantastic idea. I also can't stand to waste food. Things here have become very tight and I made my dh scrape the very last of the margarine out of the tub before he opened a new one. I told him there's a least a tablespoon left in there.

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lala72 View Post
    What a fantastic idea. I also can't stand to waste food. Things here have become very tight and I made my dh scrape the very last of the margarine out of the tub before he opened a new one. I told him there's a least a tablespoon left in there.

LOL, I honestly saw the subject line and thought, "Oh My, this one has a toddler at home"- thinking of course that you somehow had a tub full of butter and needed a way to get it clean. haha, I did enjoy your tips though! Thank you for sharing
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good idea.. i'll have to remember that
    Amy ٩(●̮̮̃)۶

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lol I do the same thing with leftover butter in tub..I also add a little water to ketchup BBQ sauces and stuff like that to make sure I get it all