Household Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Liquicaps Recalled by Procter & Gamble Due To Failure to Mee

Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Liquicaps Recalled by Procter & Gamble Due To Failure to Mee

The cold and flu medicine contains acetaminophen and is not in child-resistant packaging and lacks the statement, "This Package for Households Without Young Children," as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act. This medicine could cause serious health problems or death to a child if

amp, attention, child, children, cold, don, flu, gamble, health, hey, house, package, pay, procter, recalled, required, sharing, tee, teenagers, young, Household, packaging, medicine, http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml10/10085.html, serious, problems, poison, prevention, death, read, capsules, swallowed, failure, acetaminophen, dayquil, liquicaps, vicks, households, statement, child-resistant, lacks

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Info Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Liquicaps Recalled by Procter & Gamble Due To Failure to Mee

The cold and flu medicine contains acetaminophen and is not in child-resistant packaging and lacks the statement, "This Package for Households Without Young Children," as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act. This medicine could cause serious health problems or death to a child if several of the capsules are swallowed.

Read More...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budget For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Liquicaps Recalled by Procter & Gamble Due To Failure to

Thank you for sharing this. I have some in the house and though no children and it does not indicate that its for children, I'd rather know all there is to know about what iam taking. Was not all that effective against the flu.

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Liquicaps Recalled by Procter & Gamble Due To Failure to

a house full of teenagers...and they dont really pay attention...thanks for sharing!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia