Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Keeping more money in your pocket

It can be rough sometimes. I used to think i could simply put a dollar away
    and that would be it. Then i realized that its not so simple. You must find

ways to lock down access to your cash in a safe but still effective way and definitely or should i say preferably in Canada. I used to trade but it was too tedious and there are many alternatives. Normally I would trade and return maybe 7 or 8 percent, not consistently of course, but then sometimes u want a break. babypips and forexlearn are pretty good places to learn but amercorp and monthlyreturns aren't bad for when u need to take a break from trading and if u want saving advice then budget101 does a good job of guiding u when it comes to forums. For those of you who are like me and want a pretty good place for buying businesses then businessesforsale is ideal and a great way to tie up some cash. Looking for any businesses as well so feel free to hit me up.Hope my 2 cents helped.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Keeping more money in your pocket

I'd say if your goal is to keep money in your pocket, then stash it away in a savings account or a CD if you're sure you won't need it prior to maturity. I wouldn't recommend trading,foreign exchange, or investing in businesses... no, definitely not in this economy! Stash away enough savings for at least 6 months' of savings. Then, make sure you've got enough money incoming to cover all your expenses. Save for retirement, college for kids or yourself, and then whatever is leftover you can put towards more risky investments.