Thread: Newbie from NY

Ground Level Lurker

Default Newbie from NY

Didn't think i'd find myself on a budgeting site this early in my life! Well here I am, 28 years old, college graduate, wife to a wonderful and supportive husband, mother to a beautiful little 2 year old girl.

I found this website entirely by accident, in fact i can't even remember how I came upon it. I practice Buddhism and believe, perhaps, I was being told something...So i'm seizing the moment and listening intently!

So glad I found this site, i'm making my own laundry detergent now, cooking just about everything from scratch, which is fun actually as I really love to cook and bake! And this is our first month of learning to live a life without credit and debt!

I apologize if this isn't entirely's after midnight here, but I wanted to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself before I forgot!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sapphireseve For This Useful Post:

Victoria Harbour Canada

Default Re: Newbie from NY

Hi: and welcome from Canada!