Checking In

Hello from Ohio! Don't ask me anything about Ohio though. I'm almost as new to the state as I am to this board! I'm Karyn, and as you've probably guessed from my user name, I'm a Mom to three children. All three of them would be annoyed by my calling them "children". One is 20 years old,

baby, bee, calling, canada, checking, children, clear, hat, learn, mom, ohio, pen, pennies, pinching, site, star, started, state, user, years, board, wait, stumbling, made, karyn, annoyed, guessed

Thread: Checking In

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Checking In

Hello from Ohio! Don't ask me anything about Ohio though. I'm almost as new to the state as I am to this board!

I'm Karyn, and as you've probably guessed from my user name, I'm a Mom to three children. All three of them would be annoyed by my calling them "children". One is 20 years old, another is 19 and my "baby" is 14.

I've been pinching pennies for so many years that it almost seems "old hat". Yet, stumbling across this board has made it clear... I've still have so much to learn! Can't wait to get started!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mom_2_3 For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Checking In

Welcome to the site!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Checking In

Hi Kayrn....Welcome from Canada!