Country Pork and Mushrooms

Country Pork and Mushrooms 2 lbs. country-style ribs, boneless 1 can cream of mushroom soup 4 oz sliced mushrooms 1/4 tsp salt 1 envelope mushroom gravy mix 1/8 tsp pepper 1/2 tsp paprika Combine all ingredients in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours. Make a smooth paste

cook, country, cover, cream, crockpot, flour, gravy, ingredients, make, minutes, mix, mushroom, pepper, pork, potatoes, salt, serve, smooth, stir, water, mushrooms, ribs, heaping, tablespoon, tablespoons, paste, hours, cool, mashed, corn, servings, broth, additional, sliced, envelope, soup, country-style, boneless, combine, paprika

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ribbon Country Pork and Mushrooms

Country Pork and Mushrooms
    2 lbs. country-style ribs, boneless
    1 can cream of mushroom soup
    4 oz sliced mushrooms
    1/4 tsp salt
    1 envelope mushroom gravy mix

1/8 tsp pepper
    1/2 tsp paprika
    Combine all ingredients in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours. Make a smooth paste with 1 heaping tablespoon of flour and 2 tablespoons of cool water. Stir into broth and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Serve ribs with mashed potatoes and corn. 6 servings

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mos For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Country Pork and Mushrooms

I have been looking for this recipe that uses the ribs, so similar to my mom's that she slow cooked on the stove She also added the small pearl onions....I can't wait to try this, thank you!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Country Pork and Mushrooms

Oh what a great idea of adding the pearl onions! Hope your family likes this;-D