Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Free movie screening Before I Self Destruct select locations

Do you want to attend a special screening of 50 Cent's new movie Before I Self Destruct? First, check the list of theaters below to find out if the movie will be playing in your area. If it is, you can attend one of the special screenings for free, no purchase necessary! To secure your pass, just click on your theater, sign in to your MovieTickets.com account, then print out your pass.

If you're not a MovieTickets.com member, you can join now by choosing a performance and clicking "continue."

Inspired by 50 Cent's latest album of the same title, Before I Self Destruct is a gritty 90-minute film, written, directed and starring Curtis Jackson (aka 50 Cent). The film is a coming of age story about an inner city youth raised by a hardworking single mother. When his dream of becoming a basketball player fails to materialize after his mother is tragically gunned down, Clarence (played by Jackson) is consumed by revenge and takes up a life of crime in order to support his younger brother.

Before I Self Destruct, the Album with Bonus DVD will be available everywhere Nov. 16

MovieTickets.com. For the online purchase of movie tickets. 50 Cent Promo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post: