Smile Certificate

Losing a first tooth is an important sign that your children are growing up! The Canadian Dental Association (CDA) can send a special certificate to children who have lost their first tooth, as a way to celebrate this special event.
To receive the Smile Certificate send an email to that includes the following information:
The child's first name only *
Indicate whether the child is a boy or a girl
The date on which the child lost the tooth
Your mailing address
You can also provide this information by telephone at (613) 523-1770 or by fax at (613) 523-7736.
* In accordance with CDA's privacy policy, we will not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know to be under the age of 18. As such, submit only the child's first name.

The Canadian Dental Association : Your Oral Health