Easy Breakfast Pizza

Easy Breakfast Pizza:!: 1 can refrigerated pizza crust (or make your own) 8 eggs 1/4 cup half-and-half or milk 1/8 tsp salt 1/8 tsp pepper 2 tbs butter 8-oz pkg chive, vegetable or regular cream cheese 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked green onions, if desired

bacon, bake, breakfast, center, cheese, cooking, cream, deep, easy, eggs, minutes, mix, pizza, roll, salt, skillet, star, stir, vegetable, week, heat, cooked, crust, onions, spray, green, medium, pepper, make, mixture, dough, butter, half-and-half, fashion, drop, remove, moist, spoon, arrange, teaspoonfuls, spoke, golden, beautifully, leftovers, served, week-, breakfasts, depending, heated, toppings

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Easy Breakfast Pizza

Easy Breakfast Pizza
    1 can refrigerated pizza crust (or make your own)
    8 eggs
    1/4 cup half-and-half or milk
    1/8 tsp salt
    1/8 tsp pepper
    2 tbs butter
    8-oz pkg chive, vegetable or regular cream cheese
    8 slices bacon, crisply cooked

green onions, if desired
    Heat oven to 425F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray, or grease with shortening. Unroll dough. Place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan. In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture. Cook and stir until thoroughly cooked but still moist. Remove from heat. Spoon cooked egg mixture over crust. Drop cream cheese by teaspoonfuls over eggs. Arrange bacon in spoke fashion on top of pizza. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until toppings are thoroughly heated and crust is deep golden brown. Garnish with green onions. 4-8 servings, depending on what else is served.
    leftovers heat up beautifully...I make this and I have breakfasts for a week

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mos For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Easy Breakfast Pizza

Great idea and a great way to add vegetables to breakfast. You could even make half vegetarian and half meat lovers. This will be on my menu this week. Thank you!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Easy Breakfast Pizza

This is not one of my 'faster' breakfast recipes, but it will certainly feed a family a great breakfast! I used to make this when DD was younger and it was a big favorite for her. Let me know how your family likes it!