in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Fire Right At Home ~ Ziploc Gift Pack ~ First 10,000 who qualify

This offer is on coupons dot com ~ used zip code 45403

Look for box that says "FREE SAMPLES" Ziploc ~ Click on

We're excited to offer the first 10,000 people who respond a Ziploc® Gift Pack that includes free Ziploc® samples and these great coupons:

$3 off Glade Scented Candle
    $2 off 2 Glade Candle Jars
    $1 off Pledge Furniture Product
    $1 off Ziploc Brand Bags or Containers

*Subject to Terms & Conditions

Link -> Coupons

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out

Default Re: Right At Home ~ Ziploc Gift Pack ~ First 10,000 who qualify

Okay, I don't know if this is the same thing or not, but this is a mail in rebate.
    Twelve Brands. Five Generations. One Family. Whether using renewable energy, constantly improving our products or giving back to the community, our family values yours. CLICK HERE to download the special rebate form and get $5 back when you purchase any 3 SC Johnson products.
    Coupons, Discounts, Free Samples, and Special Offers for SC Johnson Products

And, FreebieQueen, maybe you could give a step by step of just WHERE to go to find the box that says "FREE SAMPLES" Ziploc on the page? Because I sure as heck couldn't find it at the link provided.