Post Free coupon or kitchen timer

There is a Ground Beef Fall Instant Win Game where there are giving out 400,000 coupons for .50 off any ground beef purchase or a much smaller amount of kitchen timers you can win. Anyway I played once for me and my husband and won the coupon each time. They give it to you in pdf format so I saved it to my computer. There is no difference in the coupons I won, same file. So, once you win it once save to your computer and for the next month and a half you can save .50 off every ground beef purchase by reprinting it. When it asks for store I just put in Kroger and it printed out the coupon could only be used at Kroger so be sure to select a store near you.

Use Code A23568

Cargill Dinner In 20 Sweeps

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lovetosavemoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Free coupon or kitchen timer

They have some nice recipes on this site too! Thanks!