Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Tiramisu Waffles
10-14-2009, 04:53 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- in front of my computer Silly!
- Blog Entries
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup chocolate-flavor syrup
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup baking cocoa
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup hot coffee
Additional baking cocoa, if desired
1. To make Tiramisu Topping, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and the chocolate syrup in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate while making waffles.
2. Heat waffle iron; grease if necessary.
3. Stir remaining ingredients except coffee and additional cocoa until blended. Pour batter by slightly less than 1 cupfuls onto center of hot waffle iron.
4. Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle. Drizzle coffee over waffles. Spoon Tiramisu Topping onto waffles; sprinkle with cocoa.~* B101 Sistah *~
The Following User Says Thank You to CountryGrl21 For This Useful Post:
Copycat Olive Garden Tiramisu DessertBy CountryGrl21 in forum Mixes~MYO~Copycat~EtcReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 07:21 PM
By CoolCat in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:17 AM
By CoolCat in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:16 AM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2009, 05:43 PM