newbie in south GA- Newbie Intro's

Hi, I am Janet & I live in south Augusta area. I am new to this forum but not to the group. I was introduced to this group thur the yahoo group. I love this group because it has helped me to save money in soo many ways. Between cooking ideas & finding free samples have been wonderful information. I

children, cooking, food samples, forum, free, free samples, ice, information, limited, money, newbie, pass, post, samples, save, save money, site, south, today, type, group, rain, boys, girls, girl, nice, fourth, one.054, dance, sunshine, groups, active, ages, area, ways, finding, ideas, thur, introduced, yahoo, love, helped, home, income, janet, wonderful, augusta, live, mother

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default newbie in south GA

Hi, I am Janet & I live in south Augusta area. I am new to this forum but not to the group. I was introduced to this group thur the yahoo group. I love this group because it has helped me to save money in soo many ways. Between cooking ideas & finding free samples have been wonderful information. I am a mother of 4 with 3 at home with a limited income. My children ages are 17y, 12y, 7y & 2m ... yes I just had my fourth one. Two boys & two girls and after 2 boys, it is nice to have another girl. I am new to forum type groups where you need to post to keep active but I will do my best.
    Ok today it's rain rain rain, soo someone pass the sunshine.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jleehh For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: newbie in south GA

Welcome to the site!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: newbie in south GA

Hello Janet, and welcome from Canada!