Finally Doing "IT"!

Hello all! I am here to make sense of "IT" all. What is "IT"??? "IT" is my goals, desires, and what I want to make and do for my family. I work full-time, go to school online (which is like full-time), have 2 sons, Kaeden 8 and Kale 5, and a wonderful husband, who works very hard for my family. We

budget, canada, debt, finally, food, frugal, future, huge, ice, list, meet, mega, mom, money, nice, school, site, smart, star, successes, realize, full-time, family, make, life, starting, employee, superior, wife, 017so, super, shopping, grocery, budgetted, housekeeper, extrodinaire, crazy, heart, wait, failures, student, start, blogging, laugh, place, works, husband, wonderful, hard, sorta

Ground Level Lurker
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Finally Doing "IT"!

Hello all! I am here to make sense of "IT" all. What is "IT"??? "IT" is my goals, desires, and what I want to make and do for my family. I work full-time, go to school online (which is like full-time), have 2 sons, Kaeden 8 and Kale 5, and a wonderful husband, who works very hard for my family. We sorta dug a huge whole of debt, and now we are buried and slowing digging out way out. I think I am frugal, then I look at others, like you all, and realize how wasteful I am. I think I keep my house clean, until I look for something and realize that nothing has a place. I think I am smart about grocery shopping, until I run out of food and have no money budgetted in for more. So here I am, starting my new life as Super Mom, #1 Wife, Employee Superior, Housekeeper Extrodinaire, and A+ Student! What a list. I am going to start blogging so you can laugh with me at my failures, I know it is a lot to take on and you all think I am crazy. Maybe I am... we will just have to wait and see.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MommyMeghan For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Finally Doing "IT"!

Welcome to the site, by the way not failures rather future successes

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Megan...Nice to meet you (keep on truckin) and welcome from Canada!

Ground Level Lurker
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank You so much! Can't wait to look around more~
    MommyMeghan

Ground Level Lurker
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let's just hope I don't have too many FUTURE successes. Thanks!
    MommyMeghan