Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Free Book "God's Final Witness"

Free Book "God's Final Witness"

The year 2008 has witnessed many prophecies being fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders, which will continue to increase in strength and frequency, are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man's self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

The Prophesied End-Time Revealed: Ronald Weinland's Books

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Book "God's Final Witness"

this book is a joke. when i read this book, i laughed at it because all you have to do is read it along side your bible to see that he was seriously mistaken about a lot of things. i don't know where he got his information from but it wasn't from the bible. that and the fact that it is PAST 2008 and we are still here.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Book "God's Final Witness"

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAlize View Post
    this book is a joke. when i read this book, i laughed at it because all you have to do is read it along side your bible to see that he was seriously mistaken about a lot of things. i don't know where he got his information from but it wasn't from the bible. that and the fact that it is PAST 2008 and we are still here.

Yeah, I agree. I thought it was laughable myself, and it only took two pages in for me.
    "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
    --Galatians 3:28