New Member !!- Welcome Newbie!

I am thrilled to have found this group ! I have relocated to N.W. PA ( an hour south of Lake Erie). We moved to be closer to Hubby Gregg's work. We have three children. Amelia (18) Joshua (14) Aaron ( 12). Our grocery budget has doubled at a time when our wages have decreased by 65%. So this site

alot, budget, canada, central, good, great, group, ips, laundry, lol, member, pen, penny, pinchers, poor, recipes, send, site, south, tips, meals, hope, pass, ideas, thrifty, gleaning, send.clap, forward, stumble, bare, cupboards, room, full, started, quest, moved, found, closer, hubby, work, greggs, erie, lake, relocated, hour, children, amelia, doubled, time, decreased

Thread: New Member !!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scissors New Member !!

I am thrilled to have found this group ! I have relocated to N.W. PA ( an hour south of Lake Erie). We moved to be closer to Hubby Gregg's work. We have three children. Amelia (18) Joshua (14) Aaron ( 12). Our grocery budget has doubled at a time when our wages have decreased by 65%. So this site is a God send. Look forward to gleaning thrifty tips and meals. Hope to pass on any ideas I stumble upon in my quest to have all we need. I better get started, The cupboards are bare and the laundry room full !

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreyEyedGirl For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New Member !!

Welcome! South central PA here-hmm, alot of PA's here. We're either very poor or good penny pinchers in PA. More likely both<<LOL> Anyhoo, great group here and some great tips and recipes.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, welcome from Canada!