Lost Password/ Wont Accept Password

If you've lost your password, we are NOT able to retrieve it as it is automatically encrypted within the forum database. Don’t panic! While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset. Visit the login page and click I’ve forgotten my password. Follow the instructions and you

address, ban, banned, color, email, forum, general, happy, ideas, info, list, moderator, nasty, navy, post, posts, recipes, safe, share, spammed, password, login, page, click, reset, link, lost, activation, registered, activated, unable, accept, username, prevent, cookies, computer, cache, older, reloading, bottom, chances, delete, board, hold, steps, find, files, enter, send, manually

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Lost Password/ Wont Accept Password

Help, I've lost/ can't remember my password!
    If you've lost your password, we are NOT able to retrieve it as it is automatically encrypted within the forum database. Don’t panic! While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset.

Visit the login page and click I’ve forgotten my password. Follow the instructions and you should be able to log in again shortly.

You will need the Email address you originally registered with.

Help, I reset my password and when I entered the New Password, it still wouldn't accept it!
    You MUST Click on the Activation Link provided in your Password Reset Email Notification in order to Activate your New Password. Failure to do so will prevent you from being able to successfully login. Activation is required to prevent people from changing your password without your authorization.

I activated my New Password- Still Won't Login:

If you are positive that you clicked on the activation link and activated Your new Password but are still unable to login, chances are your computer is reloading an older page from your cache. At the bottom of this page is a link "Delete all Board Cookies". Click on that link, click yes to confirm. Then, click on the Login button (top right of this page) once the page loads hold down the following buttons, ctrl+alt+F5 at the same time. The Login page will do a fresh Reload (not from your cached files).

Then, enter your new password and your registered username. If you tried these steps and still find yourself unable to login, send an email to forum @ budget101.com (without the spaces), with your username and registered email address, A moderator will reset your password for you manually.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Budget101 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered

Unhappy banned?

I'm really freaking here! I've never spammed or flamed or done anything nasty or rude to anyone! all I've ever done is to post recipes and ideas!

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nope, If you haven't posted P O R N you weren't banned. We only have 2 banned persons at this moment and Both were banned for Spamming P O R Nography on the list. If you'd like help, you need to post your username and email address.

All posts in this forum are hidden from general view until a moderator accepts them (so your info is safe to share).

We'll be happy to get you going again.
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liss For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

i hate people that come to forums and spam XXX sites and pictures. there's a time and place for everything, and most of the time people don't want to get a freebie for toothpaste and get a bunch of poo of links about XXX sites. urgh. some people!!
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KawaiiGiggle For This Useful Post: