Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Deal GURU budget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Info Gas Boilers Recalled by Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

    A problem with the boiler’s ignition due to insufficient output voltage from the boiler's transformer can damage the boiler's venting. This can result in leaking flue gases, posing a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning to consumers.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to budget For This Useful Post:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

(C) Melissa 'Liss' Burnell & 1995-2016
Material from may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of, EXCEPT: you may print recipe pages for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates's intellectual property rights.