Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Ham and Cheese Ring
09-21-2009, 03:07 PM #1
Ham and Cheese Ring
This is a nice little cheap recipe that the kids will love (mine did!)
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Diced ham (deli ham works too) I never wrote down how much (my bad) so take a guess
- 1 bag shredded cheese (your choice) any kind would probably work (velveeta, slices...)
- Non-stick spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Arrange the rolls in a circle so the bases are overlapping in the center and points are on the outside (should be about a 3" circle in the middle)
- Layer the ham, then the cheese
- Fold the points over the filling and tuck under the base at the center
Bake 20-25 minutes
I can't remember where I got this...been a few years, but it is a great hit!!!
09-21-2009, 09:32 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- NW Missouri
- Blog Entries
Re: Ham and Cheese Ring
Thanks! Maybe I finally have a way to use up the 5lb package of diced ham that came in a Share package and been laying in my freezer!