Does anyone have a soltions for small trees along a fence?

Does anyone have a soltions for small trees along a fence?

I just moved into a new house and have alot of small trees growing in the fence. I've cut them all down but don't want them to grow back. They are very frustrating! :017: Any solutions? :wall:

boiling, cut, fence, grow, growth, hey, kill, par, place, prevent, pull, risk, root, salt, small, solution, spray, strong, trees, water, back, solutions, wall, frust moved, soltions, growing, alot, house

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Does anyone have a soltions for small trees along a fence?

I just moved into a new house and have alot of small trees growing in the fence. I've cut them all down but don't want them to grow back. They are very frustrating! Any solutions?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MJC1976 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Does anyone have a soltions for small trees along a fence?

I've sprayed mine with brush be gone solution after cutting them down in the growing season so it takes the solution into its system. Worked on most of them if they were still small enough. I have over a mile of fence rows to keep cleared, so know what a big job it is!

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Does anyone have a soltions for small trees along a fence?

if they are small enough pull them out if not spray the cut part with pruning spray it will prevent new growth but with the root system in place you risk regrowth, you could also use a strong salt solution or boiling water on the roots. to kill them.