Has anyone heard of this before?

I was wondering if anyone of you have ever heard of Alice.com? I was told about it and don't know much about it. If they are legit or not? Or if any of you have ever order from them before. I'd like to know more about it, if you have any input on it that would be great. Thanks.

businesses, discounts, extra, housekeeping, journal, money, new york, news, programs, ray, signed, site, street, super, things, times, today, tsgal, wall, york, heard, great, input, told, alice.com, wondering, legit, order

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Has anyone heard of this before?

I was wondering if anyone of you have ever heard of Alice.com? I was told about it and don't know much about it. If they are legit or not? Or if any of you have ever order from them before. I'd like to know more about it, if you have any input on it that would be great. Thanks.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tsgal For This Useful Post:

Gone Fishing
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Has anyone heard of this before?

Alice.com? sorry, never heard about it, but you can go Google.com.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi tsgal,
    I signed up to Alice about 10 months ago and really never got into it (don't have any extra money to get those discounts). Yes, it is legit. I know you can get super discounts on things you order from them and there are other things you can do on the site as well. Hope this helps. The following businesses/websites and TV programs have good things to say about them (Good Housekeeping, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, ABC News, CNBC, CNN, Today, Rachel Ray, The New York Times, Real Simple)

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Isn't this another "rating businesses" type site? I have heard of it, I haven't gone to the site yet though. Have found going to the BBB sometimes can be a bit overwhelming when you just want to find out about ONE certain business...so if Alice.com will help simplify that process, I hope to sometime (soon I hope) go check it out.
    Alicia