Secret Clinical Strength from VocalPoint

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Secret Clinical Strength from VocalPoint

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      wilbe95

Secret Clinical Strength leaves you fresh all day.
      If your sweat’s been working against you, Secret Clinical Strength can change all that. With the movement activated odor protection, the more you move, the better you smell. It creates a wall of wetness protection while odor fighting capsule absorb odor and release a fresh scent instead.

Get it. Try it. Review it.
      Make your sweat useful with a free secret clinical strength light & fresh scent sample, exclusively through vocalpoint*.

then tell us how it worked for you. register below.

https://www.vocalpoint.com/secretclinicalstrength/login.html

it worked! you’re on the move to a better smelling you. please allow 2-4 weeks for your FREE Secret Clinical Strength sample to arrive.

Once you start using it, come back to tell us how well it’s getting your sweat to work for you.

*Must be a Vocalpoint member; limited quantity available. Only one Secret Clinical Strength sample will be mailed per household. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

rtebalt

Fantastic!!! I love free deoderant!!! 🙂

nweil53

I never got my sample, but I sure get a lot of emails from them 🙁

rhargraves

Unfortunately, it told me this offer is not available in my area.

jkpjohnson

@nweil53 125127 wrote:

I never got my sample, but I sure get a lot of emails from them 🙁

Not sure why you are getting alot of emails from them, I rarely get anything except maybe a monthly newsletter. These freebie samples do come, if you signed up for it expect it in a 4-6 weeks. They are a nice sample.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Secret Clinical Strength from VocalPoint