Thread: Hi Everyone

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi Everyone

I signed up here awhile ago, but never got around to joining in. I guess I got out of the habit of looking for freebies and couponing. I am getting back on the wagon as of now. My daughter went to the store the other day with a bunch of coupons and came home after having saved over 0 on groceries. Seeing how well she did convinced me to start over while I enjoy all the free food she got us, lol. My goal is to bank the money I save from couponing and then use it for Christmas and a few other things along the way. I figure that I can either pay the money to the store for their full priced groceries, or I can use the coupons and pay myself the difference. Guess what I decided?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dana For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I signed up here awhile ago, but never got around to joining in. I guess I got out of the habit of looking for freebies and couponing. I am getting back on the wagon as of now. My daughter went to the store the other day with a bunch of coupons and came home after having saved over $100 on groceries. Seeing how well she did convinced me to start over while I enjoy all the free food she got us, lol. My goal is to bank the money I save from couponing and then use it for Christmas and a few other things along the way. I figure that I can either pay the money to the store for their full priced groceries, or I can use the coupons and pay myself the difference. Guess what I decided?
    I have enjoyed coupons! I have found so many free things, my children are getting on board too! its so much fun! Kimmie

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Dana, that sounds like a great idea! Welcome from Canada.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

hey welcome aboard Dana,
    My name is Marcy from Atlanta, Georgia.
    I'm a writer, and a working mom. I write mostly or composing
    wedding related articles.

I will become a little more involved and see about helping others and being
    helped myself. Thanks for having me, I'm looking forward to getting to know
    you all.

**Unauthorized Advertising Link Removed**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Dana and Marci,

I joined awhile back and never got active. I decided to get more serious about my couponing and meal planning, so here I am.

Saving a hundred dollars from coupons--amazing! That's a great idea to use the money saved for Christmas. It's not that far away. I'm determined not to use credit cards this holiday season, so I'm putting money aside now. I'd love to save even more with coupons.

I look forward to seeing you on the boards!

Mary

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by offthecouchandtri View Post
    Hi Dana and Marci,

I joined awhile back and never got active. I decided to get more serious about my couponing and meal planning, so here I am.

Saving a hundred dollars from coupons--amazing! That's a great idea to use the money saved for Christmas. It's not that far away. I'm determined not to use credit cards this holiday season, so I'm putting money aside now. I'd love to save even more with coupons.

I look forward to seeing you on the boards!

Mary
    Hi Mary,
    My daughter just headed out the door with another stack of coupons. (She's a college student that lives at home with me, don't want anyone to think I sent a young kid out, lol.) Today, we decided to also pick up anything free we don't want, and set them aside as stocking stuffers. Iirc, she has a coupon for a free Glade candle in a jar, and some flavored coffee and she's getting both of those for my sister. She also looks at clearance items to see if there's anything she can get with a coupon. I can't wait to see what other "treasures" she brings home today.