Hello from Illinois Newbie!- Newbie Intro's

Hi! I am single mom of 3 sons. I am looking forward to learning lots of new and interesting stuff here! To me, being frugal has become a way of life, and I consider it a challenge to live as well as we can on as little as possible. So, even if God were to make us Gazillilonaires (sure, it could

canada, challenge, forward, fun, future, ice, ideas, illinois, jus, live, love, mom, newbie, nice, sharing, single, site, spe, spend, things, happen, tomorrow, gazillilonaires, make, share, couldgrin, save, excited, learning, lots, stuff, interesting, sons, frugal, life

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Hello from Illinois Newbie!

Hi! I am single mom of 3 sons. I am looking forward to learning lots of new and interesting stuff here! To me, being frugal has become a way of life, and I consider it a challenge to live as well as we can on as little as possible. So, even if God were to make us Gazillilonaires (sure, it could happen!!) tomorrow, I would probably still be trying to save as much as I could!

I really am excited to see others who share my ideas and are willing to help each other!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m11andrade For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from Illinois Newbie!

I consider it a challenge to live as well as we can on as little as possible
    Isn't this just fun to do I love seeing just how little I have to spend to still have nice things. Welcome to the site, look forward to you sharing some ideas with us in the future.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and welcome from Canada!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am really enjoying this site because there is so much advice from people who really know how to live frugally!
    Melissa A.