Blog Entries

Smile Back in the groove again...

I've really been awful at making menus during the summer months, but I am happy to say that I'm getting back in the groove again!

Chicken Cordon Bleu w/ rice and peas

Home Made Pizza & Bread Sticks

Beef Stroganoff over noodles w/ green beans

County Fair Chicken, Cottage Potatoes, Carrots

Macaroni & Cheese, Salad

Roast Chicken w/ stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli, cranberry sauce

Sundays I don't usually cook so it's leftovers or whatever you want to make for yourself! I don't always have dessert but when I do it's usually more of a spur of the moment thing. Yesterday my granddaughter (age 7) helped me make chocolate cake w/ marshmallow frosting. It was a standard sized cake mix, 2 layers, but it was gone after dinner! 12 servings? No, more like 8!
    I am SO looking forward to "empty-nest syndrome"!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FruGal For This Useful Post:

Kankakee, IL

Default Re: Back in the groove again...

I kind of let things go this summer, too! I like what you have planned here though. I am always looking to someone else with that "What sounds good to you?" face!
    Melissa A.