Budget101 Guru
    Currently, Arizona,USA- soon to be Davao, Philippines
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Seraching for!: Easy, homemade,versitile...

Bread recipe!

I cannot find the one I was using for a while (it was almost too large of a recipe- we couldn't eat it up fast enough) But we would halve it, and it would be fine.

I have a ton of flour, a ton of yeast, and would love to put them to use in making Bread, rolls, and anything I could do for homemade breakfasts... etc by just adding simple ingredients (ie Raisins, cinnamon,... etc)

If you have one i can use I would appreciate it!

I don't mind the rise time.. it doesnt have to be a QUiCK recipe... just an easy one.

thanks in advance!
    Terra , Wife to Kevin, Mom to Cassidy (12) and Ciara (2)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naturalmommy For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Seraching for!: Easy, homemade,versitile...

I make all our bread from scratch here at home. My kids laugh and call me the little Red Hen: I grow it, I harvest it, I clean it and I grind it and then I bake it up and we eat it. I even have a blend of whole grains I use in place of white flour. We only make 100% whole wheat bread and we go through it like wild fire! I tell most of my friends to go to Kind Arthur flour web site as their recipes have always worked great for me over the years. I'm sure you'll find lots of recipes to try there!

Yeast breads & rolls: King Arthur Flour

Cherlynn

Budget101 Guru
    Currently, Arizona,USA- soon to be Davao, Philippines
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Seraching for!: Easy, homemade,versitile...

Quote Originally Posted by brchbell View Post
    I make all our bread from scratch here at home. My kids laugh and call me the little Red Hen: I grow it, I harvest it, I clean it and I grind it and then I bake it up and we eat it. I even have a blend of whole grains I use in place of white flour. We only make 100% whole wheat bread and we go through it like wild fire! I tell most of my friends to go to Kind Arthur flour web site as their recipes have always worked great for me over the years. I'm sure you'll find lots of recipes to try there!

Yeast breads & rolls: King Arthur Flour

Cherlynn
    You ROCK! THANKS so much!
    Terra , Wife to Kevin, Mom to Cassidy (12) and Ciara (2)