15-Minute Chicken Gumbo (4 Ww Points)
4 ww pts per serving
• spray cooking spray
• 1 (16 ounce) package frozen gumbo-style vegetables, 16 oz, a mixture of okra, peppers and onions
• 29 ounces canned diced tomatoes, with mild chiles
• 12 ounces refrigerated grilled chicken breast fillets, cubed, about 3 cups
• 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add vegetables and sauté over high heat, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute more.
Stir in tomatoes, chicken and Creole seasoning. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until hot, about 6 minutes.
Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:
Tags for this Thread