Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-09-2009, 09:28 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Asian-Spiced Cashew-Chicken Piadinis (Pillsbury Bakeoff)
Servings: 12 piadinis
1 package (6 oz) refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips or 6 oz cooked chicken breast, finely chopped
1/3 cup chopped green onions (about 5 medium)
1/4 cup chopped Fisher® Cashews, Halves and Pieces
2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
2 teaspoons grated gingerroot*
2 cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
1/3 cup loosely packed, chopped fresh cilantro
1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
1 EGGLAND’S BEST egg
1 teaspoon water
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or spray with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook chopped chicken, onions, cashews, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, garlic and gingerroot over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Stir in coleslaw mix; cook about 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in 1/3 cup cilantro. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
3. Unroll pizza crust dough. Starting at center, press dough into 16x12-inch rectangle. Cut rectangle into 12 (4-inch) squares (3 rows lengthwise and 4 rows crosswise).
4. Working with 1 dough square at a time, spoon slightly less than 1/4 cup chicken mixture onto center. Fold 1 corner of square over filling; bring opposite corner over first corner, tucking under roll to seal. Leave other ends open. Place on cookie sheet. In small bowl, beat egg and water until well blended; lightly brush over piadinis.
5. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Garnish each piadini with 1/4 teaspoon cilantro. Serve warm.
*Refrigerated ground fresh ginger in a tube or jar can be substituted for the fresh gingerroot.
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Appetizers Waffled Pizza Dippers (Pillsbury Bakeoff)By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Appetizers Seville Chicken Tapas (Pillsbury Bakeoff)By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2009, 09:33 PM
By rtebalt in forum Dump RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2008, 02:04 PM
By Cindy McKenzie in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2005, 08:52 PM