Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Sausage Breakfast Tacos

These are my favorite breakfast tacos. We set up a breakfast taco bar on Saturday mornings using various leftovers with a few fresh items and let everyone make their own. I always make these and they are super yummy.

Fresh homemade flour tortillas
    Leftover Spanish rice
    Cheddar cheese
    Sausage - For best results you can use either Chorizo or diced polish sausage for these tacos. Regular breakfast sausage is not as good.

These are really yummy and a great way to use up those leftover scraps. You know...the ones that are left with only a tablespoon or two in the tupperware container.

To set up a taco breakfast bar heat up any leftovers. Make fresh scrambled eggs with seasonings, fresh homemade flour tortillas (I use store made since they are made fresh everyday), salsa, fajita veggies with a handful of hash browns mixed in, a can of re-fried beans (if not in leftovers), assorted cheeses and you are set.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JennyCup For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sausage Breakfast Tacos

Just reading this recipe made me hungry - and - I've already had dinner! Have done something similar to this using leftover potatoes, onions, cheese and salsa. Great thing about tortillas - you can wrap almost anything in them and have it turn out tasty.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL! you wouldn't believe some of the things I've thrown in a tortilla because I was lazy!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Throwing it in a tortilla saves on dirty dishes too - and yes I would believe just about anything thrown in a tortilla!!!