Newbie rom SC- Newbie Intro's

Hi everyone, I'm Karen, a SAHM with 2 children - Katie is 16 and Ben is 14. I'm married to my best friend and an all around great guy named Trent. We're "owned" by 12 cats - now only 6 live inside but the outside ones are spoiled just as much as the inside ones! We pretty much feed all the

bargain, canada, cat food, company, enjoy, food, friend, frugal, great, hunting, information, inside, joy, learn, lots, money, newbie, rom, school, site, cats, live, karen, salary, sites, yahoo, save, groups, huge, small, practice, private, back, town, turned, reduction, tweak, week, days, grace, meeting, forward, long, time, simplistically, jobs/having, meat, school/working, night, named

Thread: Newbie rom SC

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie rom SC

Hi everyone,

I'm Karen, a SAHM with 2 children - Katie is 16 and Ben is 14. I'm married to my best friend and an all around great guy named Trent. We're "owned" by 12 cats - now only 6 live inside but the outside ones are spoiled just as much as the inside ones! We pretty much feed all the neighborhood cats and a few racoons if there is any cat food left in the bowl at night.

Dh is a hospitalist and is making a decent salary right now but he is unhappy with the company he is working with and may go back into private practice in a really small town which will mean a HUGE reduction in salary. So I've turned to a lot of frugal sites and Yahoo groups to learn to save more money and live more simplistically. It has been a long time since our med school/working three jobs/having meat maybe twice a week days and I need to tweak my bargain hunting.

I'm looking forward to "meeting" all of you!

In His Grace,
    Karen

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimplyKaren8 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie rom SC

Hello Karen and welcome from Canada!

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie rom SC

Welcome to the site. Lots of great information here to help you tweak your bargain hunting. Enjoy the site.