Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-05-2009, 11:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Sicilian Chicken Breast with Zucchini
4 navel oranges
1⁄4 cup olive oil & vinegar dressing
4 chicken breast halves (about 11⁄2 lb)
1⁄3 cup halved, pitted kalamata olives
1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
3 Tbsp sliced mint
4 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
1⁄4 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp pepper
1 bag (4 to 5 oz) baby arugula
1. Squeeze juice from 1 orange (you should have 1⁄2 cup). Pour 1⁄4 cup juice and 2 Tbsp dressing into a ziptop bag. Add chicken, seal bag and marinate at room temperature 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat outdoor grill. Remove peel and white pith from remaining 3 oranges. Cut in half and slice. Put into a medium bowl; add olives, onion, mint and remaining juice and dressing; toss to mix.
3. Coat zucchini with nonstick spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade.
4. Grill chicken and zucchini 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until chicken is lightly charred and cooked through and zucchini is tender.
5. Line individual plates or a platter with arugula; top with chicken, then orange mixture. Serve with zucchini.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:
Chicken Chicken Zucchini BakeBy CoolCat in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:24 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2009, 08:12 AM
Main Dish southwest chicken breastBy mommato3thatsme in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2009, 08:40 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2008, 05:42 AM
By Liss in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2008, 09:21 PM