Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Baked Round Steak
08-05-2009, 10:29 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Baked Round Steak
• 1 round steak, cut into chunks
• 2 tablespoons flour
• 2 tablespoons oil
• 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
• 1/2 cup chicken broth
• 1 (4 ounce) can diced mushrooms, drained
• salt & pepper
• Preheat oven 350 degrees.
• Dust steak chunks in flour that has been seasoned with salt and pepper or montreal steak seasoning.
• Brown steak chunks in oil in a skillet.
• Place steaks pieces in a 9 X 13 pan that has been sprayed with pam.
• In a small pot, bring soup, broth and mushrooms to a boil. Mix well and pour over steak -- Cover with foil and bake 2 hours or until steak is tender. Serve over mashed potatoes or buttered noodles.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:
By rtebalt in forum Dump RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Main Dish Round Steak in OvenBy rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Main Dish Round Steak SupperBy rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Main Dish Smothered Round SteakBy rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:26 AM
By candleladymn in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:19 PM