Saving For Disneyland, need cheap options

Saving For Disneyland, need cheap options

So I finally got the DH to do a budget! Praise the Lord, he never would before. SO this is our first week using Quicken. Last two weeks were horrible no money @ all. Grrrrrrrrr. So I told him, if we keep living like this we wont get to Disneyland until the kids are 50! Now we are saving, and I

budget, cheap, days, disneyland, finally, how to, ips, kids, living, money, options, saving, space, stay, suggestions, tips, websites, week, weeks, won, disney, hotel, 6days, nights, lord, praise, grrrrrrrrr, told, quicken, horrible

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Piggy Saving For Disneyland, need cheap options

So I finally got the DH to do a budget! Praise the Lord, he never would before. SO this is our first week using Quicken. Last two weeks were horrible no money @ all. rrrr. So I told him, if we keep living like this we wont get to Disneyland until the kids are 50!

Now we are saving, and I need some tips on how to do Disney on a budget. We want to go for 5 nights and 6days, and would like to stay in a hotel were the kids have their own space. Any suggestions or websites? THanks
    I have sought your face with all my heart, be gracious to me according to your promise Psalm 119:58

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beansthemama For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Saving For Disneyland, need cheap options

There are several timeshares in the area that you can book for around 200-300 per week.