Default Pork Roast/Shells w/marinara & meatballs

Tuesday night I made 2 delicious pork roasts, one I bought from the store, the other came in an angelfood box last week. I put slits in them and stuffed in garlic and then seasoned the outsides nicely, I had lots leftover. Served it with baked potatoes and broccoli for dinner. We had sandwiches from it too the next day, and the following day I used the leftover baked potatoes and broccoli with cheese for lunch. Wednesday night we had shells with marinara and meatballs. Thursday night I cut up the rest of the pork roast into chunks mixed with the leftover marinara and melted mozzarella over it. Some of the best leftovers I have ever had!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcove2000 For This Useful Post: