Is this forum still active?

Is this forum still active?

I am curious if this forum is active. To be honest I am sort of lost finding my way around these tabs. I have a hard time finding all the different forums. I LOVE homemade remedies!!!! If this is inactive can I find info elsewhere on another forum?? Michelle

abs, active, call, click, computer, forum, forums, hat, home, lists, love, page, post, question, questions, site, tabs, time, topic, word, finding, homemade, remedies, info, michelle, find, inactive, honest, sort, curious, lost, hard

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Is this forum still active?

I am curious if this forum is active. To be honest I am sort of lost finding my way around these tabs. I have a hard time finding all the different forums. I LOVE homemade remedies!!!! If this is inactive can I find info elsewhere on another forum??

Michelle
    Cleaning house is like shoveling snow during a blizzard; A Waste Of Time
    Michelle- Northern Michigan

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coldtoesinmi For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Is this forum still active?

It is still active, just post away. Ask and I am sure someone will have an answer for you. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok question #1- On the tabs, why is there not one for forums? I have stumbled upon Health & Home remedies totally be accident. I never saw it listed. I am wondering how many other treasures are buried? Don't get me wrong it was exciting, but I would love to see what is available up front, I wonder what is being missed by others and myself.

I am not computer literate or I could find all this myself, but I am willing to do what I can to help. I do not mean to sound critical. I am thrilled with this site.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok question #1- On the tabs, why is there not one for forums?
    There is . If you click up top on the word Home it will take you to a page that lists all of the different forums by topic.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doh Re: Is this forum still active?

OK call me stupid!!!! Like I said I am not computer literate. I do apologize. I should post this on the main board for anyone else to see. As I said I am lost still. Thank you for your help.

It is not an excuse, but an explanation- I suffer from headaches and my mind doesn't always function in a linear way. What would make sense to most folks does not always compute to me

Thanks- Michelle

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

OK call me stupid!!!! Like I said I am not computer literate. I do apologize.
    Don't apologize!!!! It takes a while looking around the site and time to do it as well. I believe that anytime you post a comment to a thread it will show up so everyone can see it . Take your time looking around and if you have more questions just ask, we all love to help.