Caribbean Jerk Burgers

Caribbean Jerk Burgers

this recipe actually makes four burgers, but I'm placing it here because I'm a single eater and these freeze beautifully! so make all four and then freeze the other two for a future meal. OR...have a low carb meal and serve two each with a salad on the side;-) sometimes I'll make 'em, freeze

bounce, form, grill, hat, hot, ingredients, lime, low carb, meal, meat, minutes, mix, patties, pieces, recipe, recipes, roll, salad, single, small, jerk, burgers, freeze, future, side, caribbean, juice, make, bread, mixture, soak, hands, refrigerate, paste, mash, fabulous, seasoning, general, use-, prepare, covered, hour, fire, cook, burgersbounce, beautifully, carb, side-, serve, eater

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Caribbean Jerk Burgers

this recipe actually makes four burgers, but I'm placing it here because I'm a single eater and these freeze beautifully! so make all four and then freeze the other two for a future meal. OR...have a low carb meal and serve two each with a salad on the side sometimes I'll make 'em, freeze three of them and eat the single on a toasted Kaiser roll...other times I'll eat two sans roll and green salad on the side, freezing the other two for future meal(s).
    Caribbean Jerk Burgers
    1 lb ground beef
    1 slice white bread, crusts removed
    2 tbs lime juice
    2 tbs jerk seasoning*
    Tear bread into small pieces and soak in lime juice. Then mash into a paste. Thoroughly mix all ingredients together with your hands. Form meat mixture into patties and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, covered. Prepare a hot fire in the grill and cook burgers for 4 - 5 minutes per side for well done.
    *rtebalt posted a fabulous jerk seasoning recipe in general recipes that you can use

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mos For This Useful Post: