New Baja Fish Tacos
    Our Famous Fish, Crumblies, and Baja Sauce
    Sounds Weird, Tastes Delicious!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starsinnight For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Baja Fish Taco Day - Long John Silver's

I went alone to pick up lunch since my hubby stayed home as he was on the phone. My experience there was horrible and I probably won't go back to that one again. I had to argue with the gal over whether or not I ordered a second soda and if I actually paid for it or not. After she started to get nasty I pulled the receipt she handed me and I did order and pay for two drinks. Then they forgot to give me tartar/cocktail sauce after I asked plus the free tacos even though I ordered them. They would only give me one so we split it even though I was ordering lunch for two people.

Despite the ordeal to get one, it was really good and if they keep these on the menu we would order them from a different location.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry your experience was so bad. I was kind of bummed at the times of this free deal since it ended at 2:30pm and I was still at work. So instead, I went anyways the next day there for dinner to try them out. We loved them too and they are only 99 cents which is pretty good. It was about a 20 minute drive since there aren't very many LJS's near here, but it was partnered with KFC so we got lots of sides and it was a great dinner.

I would call and complain, if I were you. You shouldn't have to drive somewhere else if the workers weren't doing their job properly. I was thinking of calling and saying how great the girl was who helped us but I didn't get her name. She was so nice and even brought us our food.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

No LJS here (closest is about 30 miles, not enen sure it is still open). We would love a Seafood FF resturant. Last one we had was a Aurther Treachers (name SP ?) anyway fond memorys from 30+ years ago. Great beading and the best fries. There is one at the Mall Of America, just does not taste the same as I remember.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela