Blog Entries

Heart Free Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo

Free Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo

*While supplies last; one sample per customer; at participating Aveda Salons, Spas and Stores only. December 31, 2009, at 11:59 pm EST.

aveda - official site - shop online or find a salon

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Free Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo

This is a great find, thank you!!

I love getting the sensory experiences when I'm in the store. I took a day off work a couple of weeks ago and gave myself a belated b-day present by going to the only Aveda store in CT and letting them pamper me for free. Like a mini spa trip (especially if the sales person is good at the massage parts). Yeah, I'm cheap but it was a Tuesday and they were slow so it gave the woman who worked there something to do. We got to know each other well, Anna and I...

Heck, I pay $62 for my fav conditioner from them (granted, it's several liters) so I figure they can show me a little love.

You don't need any coupons for the sensory experience to anyone who's reading this and doesn't know, btw. They will give hand and neck/shoulder/head massages if you ask.

Thanks again for the great freebie!