Hi from florida

Hi everyone, I'm Beth or Archenstone...or Archie as I have been called. I found the site while searching food budgeting. I have two kids and one on the way and am looking for ways to save money and make the best of what I got! Very new to it all and since my mom has no concept of budgeting I don't

budget, canada, enjoy, florida, good, great, hope, hunting, ideas, job, joy, lot, lots, luck, resource, save, site, suggestions, time, ways, life, budgeting, weekend, jobs, hear, threads/posts, read, gleaned, work, chance, daytona, speedway, race, found, searching, food, kids, called, beth, archenstone, archie, concept, money, make

Thread: Hi from florida

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi from florida

Hi everyone, I'm Beth or Archenstone...or Archie as I have been called. I found the site while searching food budgeting. I have two kids and one on the way and am looking for ways to save money and make the best of what I got! Very new to it all and since my mom has no concept of budgeting I don't know much except what I've gleaned on my own! heh heh. I have a good man but we are both between jobs right now except for this weekend..he got a chance to work out at daytona speedway during the race! ^^ Beyond that though...life is life! Hope to hear from many of you and read your threads/posts

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Archenstone For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi from florida

Hello and welcome from Canada!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Archie, Welcome to a great site. You'll find a lot of good ideas here to save with the budget. Enjoy.. And good luck in the job hunting...
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. Spend some time looking around, you'll find lots of money-saving ideas. Try the "MYO" section. It has lots of make your own food items you can make that will help you avoid buying the more expensive stuff in the store. Great make your own oatmeal packs that your kids will love and much cheaper than the little flavored packages on the grocery shelf. Bet you'll find lots of things you want to try.
    Good luck on the job hunt.
    Niddi

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site, you have found a great resource site-lots of suggestions and great ways to save. Hope you enjoy your time here.