hi everyone

I'm recently retired...my husband and I are learning to live within our retirement checks so I am very interested in learning all tips on living withing a smaller budget. I love recipes and welcome the time I have now to try my hand with baking. I've recently made dinner rolls and they turned

baking, board, costs, cut, cutting, enjoy, enjoying, great, hope, ideas, ips, joy, lots, money, recipes, saving, saving money, site, stay, tips, recently, learning, made, rolls, turned, dinner, hand, learn, roll, cheap, sooo, cents, wonderful, love, retirement, checks, live, retired, husband, interested, budget, smaller, withing, living, time

Thread: hi everyone

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default hi everyone

I'm recently retired...my husband and I are learning to live within our retirement checks so I am very interested in learning all tips on living withing a smaller budget.

I love recipes and welcome the time I have now to try my hand with baking. I've recently made dinner rolls and they turned out wonderful...and sooo cheap...just 8 cents a roll.

I hope to learn more from all of you.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dray965 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: hi everyone

Hello and welcome from Canada!!

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. Glad to hear you are enjoying baking, you will find a lot of great recipes on here to try. Hope you enjoy the site.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Welcome to a great site.. Hope that you share more of your happenings here.. Congrads on your retirement!!!!
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Retirement is fun but still work. You'll now be working on saving money. Lots more cooking from scratch, using up leftovers, spending time on the computer looking for deals, planning shopping and menus more carefully and of course coupons...coupons....coupons.
    And don't forget to ask businesses for senior discounts. Many restaurants and fast food places offer them as well as some department stores having a special day of the week for senior discounts. Review your car insurance also, some companies are able to reduce your rate since you won't be driving as much on a daily basis.

HAPPY RETIREMENT !!!!
    Niddi

Budget101 Guru
    Currently, Arizona,USA- soon to be Davao, Philippines
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

welcome to the Board! Hope you enjoy your stay. Lots and lots of ideas/tips for saving money and cutting costs.
    Terra , Wife to Kevin, Mom to Cassidy (12) and Ciara (2)

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to your future postings.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.