Stars without makeup

Photo Gallery I saw this as I opened the net today. I agree, most of them look no better than us without there profesional airbrush makeup jobs. Its nice to remember that even though the guys drool over some of these made up hotties they are really no more special than most of us. Its all

eve, guys, hat, hey, hotties, ice, ladies, laptop, makeup, mos, music, nice, note, pay, pics, price, remember, special, stars, today, glam, glits, fame, stalked, side, agree, opened, photo, gallery, http://hp-laptop.aol.com/__photogallery/popup.html?keuid=dotcom-music.celebs.without.makeup.popup, profesional, airbrush, drool, jobs, made

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Stars without makeup

Photo Gallery

I saw this as I opened the net today. I agree, most of them look no better than us without there profesional airbrush makeup jobs. Its nice to remember that even though the guys drool over some of these made up hotties they are really no more special than most of us. Its all glits and glam ladies. Take a look. ( As A side note, most of the pics look like the stars were stalked. They do pay there price for the fame)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Stars without makeup

Yeh, give me a professional hairstylist, makeup artist & clothing stylist & I'd probably be hot too! LOL!!!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I couldn't get it to come up. But I think it might be the same one I've seen before. And I agree, they are no better than the rest of us. We could all be super hot with makeup artist and clothing stylist.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Don't forget too, that many of them have had plastic surgery.

Here's a link that should work: Stars Without makeup: Beyonce, Michelle Obama and other celebrities without makeup; Gallery of stars with no make up - AOL Latino Tu Vida

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

It would be nice to get that typ of pampering. But I really did enjoy the reality check. Its nice to get a reminder that they are just like us. Most of them are really not that hott without there overhaul crew.